-->
Monday, September 30, 2013

My Sweet Potato Doughnuts

Sometimes the children say: "Daddy, Can you make sweet donuts are made by dad". I finally comply with their willingness to make cake donuts that I often make, but this time I tried using a slightly modified with potatoes. The results are delicious and successful. I call this cake donuts sweet potatoes recipe. Not only women can make donuts but also men like me. It is real my best Cake Recipe.

I've written about this recipe in Blog-spot about sweet donuts. But this time I tried to re-write on my site and Cooking Recipes, on this site.

My Sweet Potato Doughnuts Recipe
 Ingredients My Sweet Potato Doughnuts
  • 1 kg of good quality wheat
  • 1/4 kg sugar, or according to your taste
  • 1 packet of yeast
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 8 tablespoons butter
  • Salt 1/2 teaspoon
  • 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 3 eggs, crushed with a fork until frothy
  • 3 potatoes, boiled until cooked. pulverized
How to cooking/ make it.
  • Enter the water, yeast, sugar, salt into the container, stir and let some old (  / - 20 minutes) or until fragrant.
  • Then enter the egg and stir with a spoon until evenly distributed.
  • Insert 3/4 kg (  +/ - 800 g) whole wheat flour little by little.
  • Enter the already crushed potatoes, and stir again.
  • Inputs also vanilla stir until smooth using a hand (be sterile).
  • Enter the butter while knead until smooth.
  • Let the dough for 20-30 minutes,
The next step,
  • Cut the dough as much as a tablespoon, then hole the middle.
  • Wait a moment until slightly inflate
  • Fry over medium heat.
Yeah, it's done Sweet Potato Doughnuts made by daddy, hmm,.. yummy ..!
Had been tried by me, Bustamsyah.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Share on Linkedin
Share on Pinterest
My All Recipes and Indonesian Food Recipes